• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NEWBIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

castcreator

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone. i am Castcreator. I'm new to the post. I have a mag 3d LED version with a CREE XP-E. This is stock of course. I am looking for a relativley easy mod to do, brighter than 140 lumens with easy to get to parts, and rechargables...... Any suggestions???? Thanks Cast

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Newbie welcome to CPF.

I expect the mods will close this - because you have posted in the Custom & Modified Flashlights - Buy/Sell/Trade. You need to post probably in LED area, or Homemade. The search tool at the top generally works well, particularly using the advanced function.

Again, welcome & enjoy

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Hello castcreator,

Although this thread could be moved to another subforum, I would first recommend using the google search function (top of each page) using your keywords of interest (something like 'modifiy mod mag 3d LED') and look at some of the existing threads on this relatively common topic. For more information related to your particular situation, feel free to create a thread in /LED flashlights/ asking for simple upgrades to the Mag 3D LED, or the /Homemade-Modified/ subforum (for more involved modifications), but I would suggest using a more accurate thread title for your inquiry - that helps folks here consider threads to view along their lines of interest.

Good luck,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.