$$$ spent on lighting systems?

Quiksilver

Enlightened
Just calculated all my light-related products.

All up, I've spent approx. $1,900 on illumination tools and accessories.

All I really want now is a good reflector for my 3D Mag-lite (Malkoff drop-in), and we're sweet. Got holsters, pouches, batteries, battery holders, etc. for all.

How much have you guys spent, and how much until you are 'complete'?

For me and my hobbies/profession, this $1,900 has bought me peace of mind, however I did not realize it was such a high figure (for me) until last night.

Quiksilver

Enlightened
I LOL at no one else here knowing how much they have spent on flashlights and related products.

Quiksilver

Enlightened
I bet many do know very well but admitting to oneself how pretty much hard earned money one spent for these rather useful things may be the dark side of being a flashaholic.

Even darker admitting this unvoluntarily to some wifes who may read here from time to time.

:naughty:

Cheers

RBR

Ironic how those who love illumination tools want to keep their expenditure shrouded in darkness!

By 2012 I'll probably have spent around $2,100 on illumination tools and accessories since I began in 09.

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ironic how those who love illumination tools want to keep their expenditure shrouded in darkness!By 2012 I'll probably have spent around $2,100 on illumination tools and accessories since I began in 09.
I spent a couple 100 over the years on pretty basic lights, just spent almost 300 on hds and batteries, which is funny as an underemployed person, but all I've ever done is pay bills and buy tools. Good Tools.

Dr Jekell

Enlightened
I think I am some where in the $1000 to $1500 range just on lights alone.

When you add in bags/gadgets/tools etc then it skyrockets to the $4000 to $6000 range.