Lupine Piko Max, Ultra and Mini

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Lupine launched these lights some months ago, but i haven't seen anything about it here on CPF.
The Lupine Piko FLASHLIGHTS seems to be the perfect EDC for me, extremely small, bright and reliable.

Especially the Lupine Piko Mini and Max look very tempting. The Mini is 8,7 cm long (3.4 inches) and has 550 OTF lumen for 90 minutes, and the Max is 10.4 cm (4.1 inches) long and delivers 750 OTF lumens for 2 hours!

Lupine is a brand that always amaze me, and i cant understand why they don't get more attention on CPF.

Imagine 550 OTF lumens for 90 minutes from this little sucker:

lupine.jpg

Last edited:

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Well, people buy EDC lights for $1000, so i don't think the price is the only reason why they are not that popular.

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
the price is one thing but Lupine is worth it. I bought the Wilma Tl a few months ago and its great. I didn't think these lights were out yet.

found this just a few minutes ago shows the Piko TL max

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNRZSQBtRqc

Last edited:

Arcoholic

Enlightened
Yep this baby just showed up thanks to the guys at Gretnabikes and let me tell you i will be selling
a lot of my lights around here very soon.
Yes this is one of the best edc's i have bought in years.

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Nice.
A quick look at the specs shows that the Mini should be one of the best EDC lights out there, IMO. How is the throw?

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
That mini is sooo cool. But it's also expensive. I'm sure the quality is great. I would really like one of those.