• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Iris Prototype Orange Alum. warm light engine ***$155

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Selling my Custom Delghi Iris Aluminum prototype (prototype) due to lack of use.
Asking $155​SOLD shipped to US. The one on the right, Ti one has been sold.
6318863722_be37e65030_b.jpg

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: Iris Prototype Orange Alum. warm light engine ***$165

I think the Iris lights are awesome. The two level interface and smooth clicky button just feel right. Best wishes on your sell.

cw_mi

Enlightened

Incredible price, can't believe it hasn't sold yet. The Iris lights will be no longer , Davide is done with this model as far as I've heard. I believe he's made just 5 last "special" ones and that will be it.

archimedes

Flashaholic

My "standard" Delghi Iris (HA black aluminum) is one of my favorite lights - I'm curious if there are any differences between the stock model and the Prototipo version(s)?

Same or different emitter? UI? Any idea of production numbers versus these prototypes?

The one I have has a really nice beam, but is a very cool tint (>6000K, I would guess). Any specs (or guesses) on the "warm" LE in this one (CCT and/or CRI)?

egrep

Enlightened
Re: FS: Iris Prototype Orange Alum. warm light engine ***$155

What emitter? What's the driver/UI in the prototype? I'm really interested in this beautiful light even though I promised myself no more this year... Archie, it's you and I asking the same questions. :)

archimedes

Flashaholic

What emitter? What's the driver/UI in the prototype? I'm really interested in this beautiful light even though I promised myself no more this year... Archie, it's you and I asking the same questions. :)

:wave: - Hi egrep !

If you don't already have one of these, you should seriously consider it. And the color of this one would look rad, sitting next to that shockingly violet Mac's Custom .... Now that's a photo I would like to see - :huh:

Cheers, friend ! (And a shout-out to cw_mi too, great to see you back around ! )

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I will take it.

Bill

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you all for the interest, this is now Sold pending funds.

cw_mi

Enlightened

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh! :hairpull:

Keep your eyes open, they do come up for sale from time to time.

Hey Archimedes ! I've been trying to stay away.. I have horrible self restraint.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Hey Archimedes ! I've been trying to stay away.. I have horrible self restraint.

I know what you mean :)

There have been quite a few Delghi's change hands recently, including some titanium rarities, too .... Congrats to all the lucky owners!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

LOL. I've been there too.
Do I now have your sympathy - are you weakening, just at the verge of letting me have it?

If you could do that I'll put you on my Christmas card list!
icon10.gif

I've always loved the look of these, but with that color, I just had to have it. But no, I scroll down and someone had been there just a few hours earlier. It's really for the best though and I shouldn't even be looking at the MarketPlace until I get back to work.

Maybe I'll get a sign and stand down on the corner - "Will work for light (anything in Ti or orange anodization)"! :whistle: