accessories

jasmul

Newly Enlightened
Besides the standard pocket clip, lanyard, holster do you think there are any accessories that are worth getting.

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guessing you are talking about any flashlight, you may want to consider a diffuser of some sort. Many can be made yourself and quite a few companies make ones that specifically fit their flashlights. There are also universal versions available.

Sent from my stock DROID X2 using Tapatalk.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
A diffuser spreads the light evenly like a frosted incandescent light bulb. Diffusers make a nice wide area of smooth bright light. Helpful in blackouts, when looking for lost items, or reading.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like padded zippered cases for lights that I am taking on a trip--keeps them clean and scratch-free. Battery carriers are also useful accessories.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep battery carriers, also rechargeable (li-ion) batteries (you need to read up on them though), I also have a cotton pickers charger (usb, voltage readout) for traveling. Then - TRITS, TRITs, TRITS. Tritium vials that are installed with Norland 61 (UV cured) - so that the light is visible at night.

I have a (modded) AA powered Surefire L1 that has a trit in the "clip" portion of the pocket clip - makes it easy to spot in the hotel bedside table.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Besides the standard pocket clip, lanyard, holster do you think there are any accessories that are worth getting.

Magnets can turn your light into a desk lamp or overhead light.
2lights1.jpg

Magnetuse1.jpg

Last edited: