The longer I am a member the more I like this site

dougmccoy

Enlightened
I've been a CPF member for some time now and have learnt and enjoyed many, many threads about flashlights (torches in the UK) and have conversed with many folks from not only the states but also from lots of other locations on this planet. However it is always the views and interests of the folks from the US that strike me as being so similar in character and interests that I get most pleasure from reading. It is so refreshing to read about other peoples wifes and families having almost exactly the same sentiments as mine do towards the collection of lights I own. I am simply blown away that despite the obvious differences between our two countries the basic values and ideals we obviously share are so similar.

Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
bigcozy said:
We don't like David Blaine on this side of the Atlantic either.

[/ QUOTE ]
That is soooo funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well, hmmmm some of us did sort of start out over there (ya know, before we crossed the "big drink"...)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been meaning/wanting to trace my family tree, but it can be sooo time consuming. Our last name was "on" one of those boats (Mayflower?), but need to do the trace thing to confirm family...