• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Mint AlTin coated Titanium Iris prototipe XPG- R5 with trit slots in the tail

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light is a bit of a catch and release for me. Purchased along with another Delghi. I can't afford to keep two, so one has to be sold. :(

As always first posted "I'll take it." gets the item. "I'll take it" in a PM != "I'll take it" posting here. If another member posts a "take it" here while I am PM'ing with you, they get the item.

All prices as listed. I will accept PayPal purchase option only. I absorb all PayPal fees. Priority US shipping or first class international included. Other shipping options available at your expense.

As pictured here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...5-Sold-McGizmo-Lunasols-Spy-007-Delghi-Irises as item #3 in the thread I purchased it from.

Mint AlTin coated Titanium Iris prototipe XPG- R5 with trit slots in the tail (one blue, one green, one empty) Price $425 SOLD

Last edited:

fabienne

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mint AlTin coated Titanium Iris prototipe XPG- R5 with trit slots in the tai

If this one is Titanium version then I'll take it.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mint AlTin coated Titanium Iris prototipe XPG- R5 with trit slots in the tai

Yes - I updated the thread to indicate that this is one of the Titanium ones.

I will PM you my PP info.