• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD SPY007 Warm

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
As much as I like this light, I think it is time to thin the herd a bit, so I will be listing this light for a while.
It was bought direct from Dave ( Cool Fall, Data) with the warm Seoul emitter. From what I understand, there were only TWO of these lights offered.

I have pocket carried it , so it will show marks from being in my pocket, it appears most of the marks have come from the TiNY bead rubbing on the flat surface of the light. Not deep, but they are visible.
Light works great.
I installed 2 green trits using Norhland. They are about a year old and still very bright.
I will include the black Orings if you want to remove the red ones.

At this time, restricting my shipping to Canada & the US. I will ship using Canada Post Express. Only insured for $100, but it comes with a tracking number. Once it starts it's voyage at the local Post Office, I will consider the light yours.

I am looking for $825 US, Wednesday pricing at $800 SOLD (held over, OBO, it doesn't hurt to make an offer) that includes PP Fees, the TiNY bead, and shipping.
Sorry for the crappy pix
7acc1ac7.jpg

DSC03453.jpg

DSC03452.jpg

DSC03451.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

Here it is next to a Cool SPY XPG
DSC03448.jpg

please PM me for details.

I will try and honour the first "I'll Take It", but I do reserve the right to be selective on the purchaser.
I will provide PP information via PM.
I am at work, so I might be a bit slow at replying. I will be away from my computer this weekend also, so please be patient.
Thanks

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS SPY007 Warm

Heading out of town for a couple days, but will check my phone if anyone is interested.
Thanks
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend,
Lest We Forget

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS SPY007 Warm

Thanks for the. Pm's
I may also list my other spy with an XPG cool upgrade.
Same price no tiny bead but yellow trits. Pm if intersted. It all depends on an email I am expecting.