Bright light from Chinese brands: Multi-cell 18650 (Floody and some reliability)

CPFBiology

Enlightened
I am now in the market for a floody light that takes multiple 18650's from the more reliable Chinese brands. I am looking for something with decent runtime on maximum (2h00min+), and puts out around 800-1000 lumens, but won't stop working if it gets dropped a few times.

Which would you recommend?
Jetbeam RRT-3 XML
Sunwayman V60C
I am avoiding the Nitecore fatty because of reliability issues I've read about
Fenix TK35
SR51 Olight

If there are other reliable sources that I have failed to mention, please advise as well.

Streak

Enlightened
I have been testing the Klarus XT20 which runs off 2x18650's or 4xCR123's.
All I can say is wow. I have never seen such a wall of light like this out of a flashlight.
If I shine it across the road it lights up the whole side of the neighbors double storey house.
Also the mode selection is quite clever. It has a main on/off switch ensuring that the light always comes on in high mode and a smaller secondary switch to change modes.

CPFBiology

Enlightened
Thanks for the recommendation. It is an odd looking light, the XT20 Klarus.

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Skilhunt has released the new model DT-20(two XM-L's) powered by 2x18650's or 4xCR123A's. Mine will be arriving next week.
You can put it on your list.

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
some considerations although all of the listed lights seem to have a good reputation:

You probably will want a mix of at least two lights: one for short distances - length of a house; and one for longer distances up to 50+ yards. The goal probably should be to be able to discern at least some features of a person at that distance.

The OLight SR51 has a fairly high-level "low" mode of about 250lumens as I recall. I often want a lot less lumens even in the 800+ lumen lights. In particular walking thru a wooded patch will need much less light than even 250 lumens.

Although you specified "floody", the most obvious floody light missing is the the Zebralight SC600. A lot of users like the UI. I have the SC600 and the SC60. Right now the SC60 is perhaps more cost effective given the sale price on the SC60.

My favorite is the TK-35 - which I have. The TK-35 maybe does not have the throw that some people want, but the mix of throw vs spill is nearly ideal for normal suburbia and ocassional farm/woods usage. The run time is nicely long on 2x 18650 cells.

The Sunwayman V60C has probably the longest run-time of the lot - with 3x 18650 cells. however I would not consider this to be a floody light. The design intent of the reflector appears to be moderate distance, but not to the TK70 or SR90/92 levels. It is bright, and the smoothly variable feature is nice to use. just do not let sand or fine dirt get in to the dial!

There are quite a few threads with comparative beamshots that will help you to distinguish what you need vs what you want. :)