microstream c4

Dmi518

Newly Enlightened
hi cpf,<br> i joined a while back but never post.<br>i recently decided to sell of my older xenon surefires and start trying out various brand led lights. im also steering away from cr123 batteries. i love my e2e led, e2dl but i always seem to need batteries and forget to get them or cant find them in pinch. i am looking at the newer surefires but i feel they are pricing themselves out the general edc buyermarket. Not to say i wont buy another sf, just want to see what else is out there, especially since i have had a lot of surefires since my first 6p and 6z in the 90s.<br>So i bought a streamlight c4 microstream , just what i wanted small and 1 simple aaa battery. so far i love it , switch leaves a little to be desired but the rest is great. i have dropped it and been torturing it for 2 weeks. I have a few other streamlights but am looking into the newer ones, like the pro tac aa series. any thoughts are appreciated.<br>also does anyone know what specific led the c4 is? i am starting to educate myself on them.<br><br>thanks again 

bp_968

Newly Enlightened
I really like my streamlight Protac 1L and I've heard good things about the AA versions, the 1AA 2AA and especially the EMS model. I've had my pt-1l for about a year and abused it pretty good and it's still running strong.

HIDblue

Enlightened