• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit Elendil Special Reserve (Surefire LX2 w/ 3xCree XPG) ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Milkyspit Elendil SR (Surefire LX2 w/ 3xCree XPG)

DSC02150-1.jpg

DSC02156-1.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

Specs:

- Surefire LX2 host

- 3x Cree XPG R48B

- Carcla #10507 Optics

- Acorn HR C-LX311

- 51 ohm eDaptable Tailcap

- Use with 1xLiON Only

This light has an Acorn driver combined with a eDaptable tailcap created by Milkyspit. The result is three main levels of brightness, segregated by two additional levels per main level. The result is blinding bright at the top end full brightness, by nearly a barely a half a lumen at its lowest.Over the years I've had a lot of Milkyspit lights built. This one I believe may be the pinnacle of design of all of those lights just with regard to its range of usefullness.Light is in perfect condition, no dings or chips. Never carried.

See review here: LX2

For Sale: ASKING $475 ***SOLD***

International buyers, please indicate your intention to purchase in this sales thread first as a place holder and then PM me for additional shipping charges/arrangements (if necessary).
PM me with any additional questions.

Thanks for looking everybody.
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Elendil Special Reserve (SR) (Surefire LX2 w/ 3xCree XPG)

Thanks for the kind words. Milky definitely out did himself on this build.

MSax

dirtech

Enlightened

How do you change modes?

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

How do you change modes?

Typical Acorn driver instructions, quick presses of the tailswitch change modes. A believe Milky's has posted a chart of instructions in one of his threads.

Quite easy to figure out really.

MSax

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it..Thanks..Robert.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK. Sold to Robert Pending funds. PM incoming.

dbleznak, your on backup if you want it. Takes a 17670 in its present configuration. But if you can get a compatible body or bore the LX2 out it would work with an 18650. Just need a body to make it work.

Thanks guys,
MSax

dirtech

Enlightened

This thing was torturing me. Glad someone picked it up.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal payment has been sent...Thank you...Robert.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment received. Will ship tomorrow morning.

Thanks again!

MSax

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received the Elendil in excellent condition. It is everything you said it was. Another great Milky Mod i am proud to own. This one goes from map reading at night low to see everything in the yard high with great levels in between plus a great tint to boot....I love it...Thanks...Robert.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

How cool is the low-low?!?!

Killer light Robert! Glad you like it buddy.

MSax