• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: FIVEMEGA 2x18650 M Series Body! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Fivemega Body M- Series

DSC02165-1.jpg

Rare Leef Body. Holds 2x18650s. Use with M Series Surefire Heads.

Perfect condition, unused.

.50 cal round not included. :)

For Sale: ASKING $60
***SOLD***
International buyers, please indicate your intention to purchase in this sales thread first as a place holder and then PM me for additional shipping charges/arrangements (if necessary).
PM me with any additional questions.

Thanks for looking everybody.
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Leef 2x18650 M Series Body!

i'll take this beauty.

pm inbound.

btw, i've never owned one of these, what are my options for tails that fit it?

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any of the C/P/Z series tails whould :drunk:(would/should) fit. I don't need or have ownes one of these (& I'm trying to shrink my collection), but - BACKUP!

Currently in Mobile, Al, Jacksonville last week, Miami week before, WI next week, France the week after.... HAVING FUN WORKING....

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any of the C/P/Z series tails whould :drunk:(would/should) fit. I don't need or have ownes one of these (& I'm trying to shrink my collection), but - BACKUP!

Currently in Mobile, Al, Jacksonville last week, Miami week before, WI next week, France the week after.... HAVING FUN WORKING....

great, thanks. me thinks i'll make me an incan that runs for an hour or more with say 400-500 out the fronts....wait, that means i have to USE this and get it dirty...ahh what the hell, dirty it shall get.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello Msax

That picture shows the Fivemega body not the Leef.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like I goofed this up bigtime guys, this is a Fivemega body not a Leef. My appologies to hron61. Luckily I was able to dig it out of the mail box prior to shipping.

Hron61, I have issued you a full refund. Thanks to Monkeyboy for pointing out a error that could have lead to bad things. Thanks buddy.

OK, so now that we have that done, I am sending a PM to nfetterly as he called backup.

Glad we caught it in time.

MSax

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

no damage done. all's good in the kingdom of light. poop happens. you took care of it and in my book your a stand up guy. thank you.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

With no takers, I'm going to put this body back up for sale.... with the appropriate changes in the title this time.

Thanks,
MSax

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

Toby, the body in the photo is a Fivemeg
Read the above posts which confirms this

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the confirmation direct from the horses mouth Fivemega!!!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: FIVEMEGA 2x18650 M Series Body! $60

Toby,

Just to be clear you do want this right?

MSax