• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ra Ti Clicky (Sold)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone. I have a few lights for sale here. I might add more in the next few days. I've over spent recently & need to replenish funds. These are all lights that I have two of. So, I figure I can let these go. If you are interested in any of the lights please secure your claim on it by posting "I'll take it" in this thread. Don't forget to specify which light you want. A definitive "I'll take it" will override any PM request. No holds. Also, since I am primarily trying to generate cash I am not going to be looking to trade. I would like to keep this sale within the USA only. PayPal only. After you post that you want a light I will PM you with my PayPal address. Please send funds in a reasonable time. Any questions about the lights can be posted in this thread or PM'd to me. I will cover shipping & PayPal fees.

Ti Ra Clicky:sold:: I am at least the third owner of this light. It is a non-serial numbered light. It is in very good condition. It has been polished & is just as shiny as my other Ra Ti Clicky. When I turn the flashlight under light to examine it I can see that there are a few places where the knurls scatter the light differently. But you have to actually be examining the light to notice. The main cosmetic issue are the micro cracks in the rubber button. It doesn't present a functional problem. If you think it is a big deal though I'm pretty sure the rubber button would be replaceable by HDS. I am asking $750; then $625; Sold for $600.

Jey6f.jpg

7QuTn.jpg

0S6yY.jpg

UWwxF.jpg

--------------------

Ti Draco :sold:: This is a Titanium AlTiN coated Draco. I am not the original owner of this light. There is a small ding in the knurling in one place. Also, the LED was upgraded by the previous owner. At the base of the reflector some of the reflective speckling looks like it was rubbed off during the mod. It doesn't affect anything. I can't tell the difference with the beam. Overall, it is in good shape & makes an excellent keychain light. I will include a battery and a Nano charger. I paid $300 for this light. It is in the same condition pretty much as when I bought it. I am asking $200; then $185; then $165;then $150; (NOW Sold)

LT1rf.jpg

Kuewv.jpg

Z7MLg.jpg

L4pMu.jpg

--------------------

Lummi Wee NS:sold:: I bought this one directly from the Lummi website. It was over three months wait. It has two blue trits. 25 lumen neutral LE. This light is in very good condition. It was lightly polished once in its lifetime to remove tarnish. I was tempted to polish it again for this sale but I don't want to round off the edges. I would include two batteries. I don't have another nano charger. So, if you buy this light you will have to get a charger. I am asking $100; now Sold for $95.

3m5vn.jpg

RcTAP.jpg

ZLF6X.jpg

Lummi Wee SS:sold:: This is a stainless steel Lummi Wee. Rob made only two like this one. It has a warm 100 lumen LE. And the Lummi Logo is absent on the back of it (mixup at the metalshop). It is in very good condition. I would include two batteries. I don't have another nano charger. So, if you buy this light you will have to get a charger. I paid $140 in these forums for this light. It looks the same as when I bought it. I am asking for $100; Sold for $95.

TkeW8.jpg

2wUVV.jpg

VMmgZ.jpg

YmqJw.jpg

---------------------

Ti Muyshondt Nautilus :sold: This is a titanium, anodized, Muyshondt Nautilus. This is a two stage twisty light. It is powered by a single CR123. This light is used but in good condition. There is a mark involving a cluster of about four knurls on the head. The anodizing and knurled design conceal it pretty well. The light is completely functional and looks good. If you want a titanium Muyshondt Nautilus this is a good sample. I paid $315 for this light. I am asking $280 (Sold).

oBjxO.jpg

qO6lV.jpg

nZ7BF.jpg

m8N4E.jpg

nMzPk.jpg

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Ti AlTiN Draco; Ti Muyshondt Nautilus

I'll take the good old Nautilus back again! Thanks Karl I know all about the over spending! I am going to be listing some choice pieces too this weekend to raise some funds for a Florida trip at Thanksgiving. It is so hard to decide what to let go :(

Last edited:

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Ti AlTiN Draco; Ti Nautilus (SPF)

Hi Karl,

Beautiful light. If you decide in the future to part with the Nautilus please PM me :naughty:

Take care...

Curtis

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Ti AlTiN Draco; Ti Nautilus (SPF)

Paypal received. The Nautilus will ship ASAP. Thanks again Karl! :)

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Ti AlTiN Draco; Wee NS; Wee SS

Added Lummi Wee SS & Lummi Wee NS

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice lights, thinking bout the SS Wee.
I have the NS on my keychain, had a SS Raw. The SS has a bit more heft to it.
Hmm

Thatspec

Enlightened

:paypal: for the Wee NS

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened

Nice lights, thinking bout the SS Wee.
I have the NS on my keychain, had a SS Raw. The SS has a bit more heft to it.
Hmm
The SS will tolerate keychain duty much better than your NS. Nickel Silver is very soft.

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Draco (Price Drop); Wee SS

I really miss having a Wee and that warm tint is awesome. Is that my old light or did you get it from Donn? I'll take it for $95 regardless because it is perfect for key chain duty with no trits to break. Thanks again. I am tickled pink to have the old Nautilus back again for my camera bag. My key ring thanks you in advance for the Wee! Karl

Thatspec

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky; Draco (Price Drop)

Got the Wee NS, great little light just as described.
THANKS Daniel!

blackfly

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky (Huge Price Drop); Draco (New Price Drop)

Price drops on both the Ra Ti & the Draco. I plan to withdraw the Ra Ti Friday the 25th if no one picks it up.

elnino

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ra Ti Clicky (Huge Price Drop); Draco (New Price Drop)

I'll take the Ti Draco.