Quark mini dead, need a replacement lithium keychain light

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
Well after much use my quark mini finally died. I wanna try something different but need suggestions. I want a lithium powered bright light that's keychainable.
Prefer cr123 but open to something else
Thanks guys

Tiggercat

Enlightened
The Olight EOS i1 SS is awesome, and of course very similar to the Mini, but the keyring attachment is horrible. The first thing I did with mine was remove the split ring. The EagleTac D25C is also a fantastic little light with great accessories, but again, not so sure about putting it on a keyring. The best implementation I have seen is the yet-to-be-released Sunwayman M11R - excellent keyring attachment point, nice clip design, and a beautiful light. Who knows when it will be available, though.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...hoto-addicts&p=2723928&viewfull=1#post2723928

Oh, yeah - the ZL SC31W rocks as well. Broken record, though - I wouldn't put it on a keyring. (1xCR123 just happens to be my favorite EDC.)

Tiggercat

Enlightened
You guys keep this up and I'm going to have to buy a Peak Logan! :shakehead Probably the SS pocket version for me, though.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Good Work, Carrot !

I was just gonna' suggest the Same Thing !

Although, don't let this stop the original poster from STILL buying a New flashlight.

:devil:
_

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
I have used the warrantee. Twice. The wires between the board and the led break and make the light only work when they touch. I'm probably the only one with this problem but I need a light that will hold up , not get warranteed lol.
I ordered the zebra Sc31. I like the interface allot. Ill do what I usually do and epoxy my own key ring eyelet to it. Thanks again.
Oh one more question , can I use protected rcr123's in this light?

Dragonfueled

Newly Enlightened
THere not sealed just run through the middle between the board and led. After flexing I guess they get weak. Had the same problem with a quark tactica. I jb welded the whole head board and led and hasnt messed up since. That was done to a brand new light though. Once the wires break its to late.

I'm a mechanic so my lights have a tough life. But a keychain light should hold up .