Couple of questions about Surefire 6PX

const451

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I bet it's been discussed before however if I search for 6PX all I get is: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

1. Is 6PX has 6P compatible lamp assembly so I can replace it with something else?

2. If I use Malkoff drop-in for 6PX Pro, will I still have two levels?

3. There is still no orange for G2X - just a rant :)

Thanks!

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I bet it's been discussed before however if I search for 6PX all I get is: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

1. Is 6PX has 6P compatible lamp assembly so I can replace it with something else?

2. If I use Malkoff drop-in for 6PX Pro, will I still have two levels?

3. There is still no orange for G2X - just a rant :)

Thanks!
Nope, not 6P compatible

const451

Newly Enlightened
Damn... that's a bummer and a big disappointment :(((

What about G2X and Z2X, I guess not compatible either?

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you're still looking for additional info related to 6PX, use the built-in CPF Google search function near the top left of each page. Make sure you click "CPF Only" and you'll get what you're looking for. The standard search function on this site doesn't' do well searching for small terms or odd combinations of letters that are just a few characters long.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
If you want to change more than the batteries on an X series light, its better to sell it and start over with the incan equivalent.