• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired XML Neutral 26650 HAIII Compact Thrower - 3 mode H/M/L

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD -XML Neutral 26650 HAIII Compact Thrower - 3 mode H/M/L

After building the XML King of Throw
(SOLD Here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?323719-***SOLD***-XML-King-Of-Throw)

I wanted to build a more compact thrower that runs on the same 26650 for long rune time & use neutral XML for better tint.

I used a 26650 HAIII host with nice heat fins similar looking to the Torch Light JM107 from lighthund (http://www.lighthound.com/Torch-Light-JM107-SST-50-LED-3-levels--one-26650-Battery_p_3788.html)
a XML T5 Neutral from Cutter electronics, a 3 mode 2.8A max driver from shinningbeam. The result is a very nice XML thrower with deep smo reflector that should be able to out throw 4Sevenns Melstrom X10, with a real clicky that does 3 modes & a better looking beam spot & better tint. 900 lumen on high, 1Amp/4hr run time on medium & a low mode runs over 10 hours.

Perfect large hotspot. Great Throw & very bright spill.

Asking $119 --------SOLD

US shipping $9
Battery optional $11
Paypal Gift no fees. PP Goods add 4% fee.

dscf1328j.jpg

dscf1325zs.jpg

dscf1315c.jpg

dscf1333e.jpg

dscf1332.jpg

dscf1330u.jpg

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ma Sha1 does incredible mods and is super great to deal with...Robert.

Thanks for the kind words!

Any chance of an OP reflector??
Regards,
Chuck Hunt

The only reason to use OP is to smooth out beams, this beam is very nice, even on white wall.
It's similar looking spot size to Mag Rebel SMO/SST-90 combo, except that this is much more compact & it has a better looking spot than Mag Rebel SMO/SST-90 combo. The Meg Rebel SMO/SST-90 combo always has a soft core spot (a hint of donut but not quite). This light has a solid white spot, I am very happy with the beam, OP would not make sense in this light IMHO. I was actually quite surprised to see how nice the beam came out, believe me I am & have always been a white wall hunter.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interested! But the UI is a make-or-break for me =) Do you know the timeouts on the mode-changing, and does it have memory? etc... thanks!

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know exactly what the time out is but this a very popular driver, extremely efficient with one Li-ion and always change mode perfectly. I didn't pay attention about memory, I've been using this driver for a while & have seen some does & some doesn't have memory. I need to test it to be sure.

The light is not with me right now, but I can test it out on Monday & post back.

seahunt

Enlightened
I'll take it please.
Reply with PP info pls.
PM incoming.
Regards, Chuck

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks.

Please post feed back against other XML lights, I love beam shots

las3r

Enlightened
nice looking host where do they sell those ??? im always to slow at good deals

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello!
Light received yesterday as described and
it's a beauty! Should make more.
Ma_sha the spill is exactly as you said and showed
smooth and plenty. Thanks & regards,
Chuck Hunt

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks.

I only make lights as hobby to satisfy my curiosity, never interested to make same flashlight twice.

Since you have an X10, I am very curious on how's the beam quality & throw vs. X10?
beam shot comparison would be great. I wonder if X10 can be modified into a regular clicky UI.

richpalm

Banned
Re: SOLD -XML Neutral 26650 HAIII Compact Thrower - 3 mode H/M/L

I second that-where'd you get the host?

Rich

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD -XML Neutral 26650 HAIII Compact Thrower - 3 mode H/M/L

Sorry guys, a friend sent me this host from China as a gift, I haven't seen it on any of the flashlight sites.