My wife the closet flashahoilc!

Dr. Strangelove

Enlightened
Earlier this week I fell off a ladder and did some really serious damage to my ankle requiring a 3 day hospital stay. The first day I was so doped up on pain meds that I didn't known what to ask my wife to bring for me. But being a loving and resourceful woman she brought her iPad2 so I could I could browse CPF and my S2 Stratum complete with lanyard which she secured to the bed rail so I would always have quick access. I LOVE this woman! :thanks:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is fantastic!
What's her name, so that from now on when referring to the ideal woman we seek we will call her _____.

Dr. Strangelove

Enlightened
Laura! And thanks for the kind wishes. Only white wall hunting for me for the next 8 weeks. And my LX2 arrives today! I'll ask my wife to take it outside and report back on how beautiful the beam is!

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Henceforth we shall all strive to have a Laura!

oh.and of course, get well soon!

Careful what you wish for. Mine is similar and yet has more lights than I do, yet swears she is not a flashaholic.

Acid87

Enlightened
Sounds like you have a real keeper. Hope your ankle heals as good as can be expected. All hail Laura bringer of lumens!

Gregozedobe

Enlightened
I was impressed with my missus recently - she had just taken delivery of some new embroidery threads and rushed into the room, switched off all the lights and exclaimed "Check this out ! "

She was showing me some "Glow in the dark" embroidery threads !!!:thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll think of some flashaholic application .....