New lights?

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
the one on the top looks very familiar...lets see if anyone thinks what i'm thinking...

the next one looks like a modded hair curler! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

phyhsuts

Enlightened
These (there are many models) are made by a company in HK by the unlikely name of Ascent Fair. They make VERY interesting flashlights. Been arround for a couple of years if memory serves me.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roth...I'm thinking (I think...) along the same lines as you. The top light looks strikingly similar to the latest SL offerings. One of those things that makes ya say "Hmmmmm"!

PJD

Kiessling

Flashaholic
prices in $ abd EUR are in the thread treek13 mentioned above. someone wanted to give them a try and post a review, but apparently changed his mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
bernhard

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opps, I guess I wasn't following the CPF close enough.. many post just slip through. Doesn't hurt if I bring it up again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif :whack: . Interesting lights to see.. until I can get my hands on them and crack them open /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Vince.

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone checked one of these out yet? i want a review!
i think all of their flashlights look good..

the C1 is about $120 bucks.. and the C2 is about $130.. i wonder about the rest of the lights tho.. heh..

their xenon lights are all HA coated.. now that i think about it, all the lights are HA.. and the rechargeable versions have G4 halogen lamps.. except the LED of course..