Does anyone make an 18650 size compact Lummi type light?

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really like my 18650 lights for their runtime and power but
was using my mini123 and thought -hey someone should make an 18650
compact twisty. with an optic or small reflector whichever is smaller.
I mean as small as possible thin walls and no switch- just twist.

AND maybe made out of copper...

anyways- maybe Im missing a cool light thats already in production.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
those look pretty cool!
looks like they came in warm too- cant seem to find one in the US

tre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why a twisty? You could get a Zebralight SC60w which is about the exact same size of a Xeno G95 with more output and a better UI.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagle-Tac's new D25LC2 is small (slightly longer but thinner than SC60, also much more powerful), twisty light with good reviews.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why a twisty? You could get a Zebralight SC60w which is about the exact same size of a Xeno G95 with more output and a better UI.

Yah- I actually prefer clicky but if u were to make a light absolutely as small as possible then twisty seems easiest. Optic would save space too.

Thanks for the suggestions!

lycanthought

Newly Enlightened
I agree - this is a real area that seems to be missing. I'd like one in bare aluminium (fed up of all these black lights) [email protected] 2 modes, full and very low 24mm diameter max (or QTC) - should be able to make it no more than 90mm long

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree - this is a real area that seems to be missing. I'd like one in bare aluminium (fed up of all these black lights) [email protected] 2 modes, full and very low 24mm diameter max (or QTC) - should be able to make it no more than 90mm long

Yah I'm 100% with yah.
QTC or 2mode. I'd take one w r4 neutral xpg. 1.5a

I was looking at some copper pipe the other day in our warehouse...

Maybe I'll hit up Jason from Darksucks n see how much a custom would be... I don't have any light$ ATM tho.
I'm guessing a custom would be at least 200$

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
And I mean small-like don't step on it without a battery inside small ;)

Seems like it would sell if the manufacturer could claim "smallest 18650 torch" etc

Chidwack

Enlightened
As others have said, the S-mini is pretty small. Not much larger in diameter than your 18650 battery and only about 2 inches longer even though it's a clicky. If you get the XP-G R5 version, it will not get too hot while running on high mode if you use good batteries. I really love this little light.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
As others have said, the S-mini is pretty small. Not much larger in diameter than your 18650 battery and only about 2 inches longer even though it's a clicky. If you get the XP-G R5 version, it will not get too hot while running on high mode if you use good batteries. I really love this little light.

Oh yeah that's close to what I'm looking for. I wonder how hard they would be to do an emitter swap on.
A neutral version Of the XM-L would be nice.

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my wish list is to get an S-Mini and swap it to my preferred tint. If you find anyone who can or does do emitter swaps on the S-Mini, please let us know.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok - when I get sum $ I'll post on the modified board n see who bites.

I'm really digging my hiCRI mini123 so I'm thinking one of those in an S-Mini would be awesome. Or a neutral XM-L or something.

I've done an emitter swap on an old Brunton headlamp and it wasn't too bad but I don't know how hard the S Mini is to open up etc.