• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!EDC XML custom-> Warm led. (Light In the U.K.)

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened

EDC XML custom-> Warm led.

DSC05668.jpg

$150 SOLD
In the UK, but will ship anywhere.

for sale elsewhere also (Jerzeedevil)...timestamp rules.

Light is Mint / unused (exept to test) I have Two of these and letting one go to fund other toys.

...I bought this brand new from Wayne to give as a gift but It arrived too late to give.

It started life as an EDC MCE, I sent it back back to Wayne for a Huge custom Pure Copper heatsink upgrade, and send him some of my own Warm white XML led's for upgrade.

It's a no nonsence light.
Two Speed: On and Off.
Momentary -> Press the tailcap, Constant On -> Twist the tailcap.

Takes 1 x 18650 cell (I can provide these if required)

There is nothing to go wrong with this light, its the most basic design, no circuit boards to break,...the switch can't break, the led wont break...its Bomb proof...a real solid made light, removable/ upgradeable huge copper heatsink for the best heatsinking available

Did I mention it's bright?

The XML throws better than the MCE with no inherant '+' in the beam, the Warm LED's give a great colour rendition (No Ghostly blue LED tinge) so thats why I went with this upgrade...these led's are from my own stash (I bought a bunch of 2800 to 3000K warm XML's)....There is not another warm XML EDC out there...all other production EDC XML's are cool....The warm is harder to get, and has a beam like daylight....

I run Unprotected 18650's in this...it means more lumens out the front.....the led is perfectly balanced to running 18650...when the cell is full the led is flat out...when the cell is empty the led is putting out a moonlight glow....you know its time to recharge the cell, and it hasn't over discharged (PM me if you want more tech. info) but in short this light has very few weak links, if any....

Last edited:

mikegebbia

Newly Enlightened
Yes, picture showing now..How much is insured shipping to USA ?

Thanks

Mike

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Re: EDC XML custom-> Warm led. (Light In the U.K.)

What sort of run time do you get out of this?