• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* KuKu Titanium 38DD Neutral XP-Gwith 2 green trits - condition NIB

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Continental US only, USPS shipping included, insurance extra, Paypal only (MO considered case by case), no paypal fees. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking!
smile.gif
Not considering trades at this time. Trying to free up some flashlight funds. Thanks!

KuKu Titanium 38DD Neutral XP-G, spot TIR with 2 green trits - condition NIB
Time to free up some flashlight funds. I have the 38DD Neutral XP-G Spot TIR from the last run that was made (run 2). Has sat in my flashlight area and has never been carried. It has been tested and works flawlessly. Tested it tonight and almost stopped myself from putting it up for sale. Great little light and hate to see it go. Please take it before I change my mind again on this one. Also comes with a QTC pill and a 10180 rechargeable battery. $155 ($169.50 is the original price of the light with a battery)

38DD Run 2 sales thread for more info:
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?235993-38DD-Stainless-Steel-Run-1/page31

Last edited:
Re: KuKu Titanium 38DD Neutral XP-G, spot TIR with 2 green trits - condition NIB

Good looking little light! So tempting... So tempting!! Aaaaaarrgh..
Just one battery? Any spare one? Will it take cr2?

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: KuKu Titanium 38DD Neutral XP-G, spot TIR with 2 green trits - condition NIB

This one only takes 10180 batteries

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Compasillo,

Yes, this only runs on 10180 batteries. It is my first light to ever take rechargeable batteries and I of course am still keeping one of these lights for myself. :)

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop to $155.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the lumens rating for this light? This looks similar to the Lummi Wee that I EDC.

Thanks,
Dan

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the lumens rating for this light? This looks similar to the Lummi Wee that I EDC.

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan,

This matches the output of a Preon Revo Neutral White with OTF lumens of 113.

persco

Enlightened

Paypal sent. Thanks Tixx!