Source for Surefire 6PL and G2Ls?

eclipse13

Newly Enlightened
The 6P LED was my first serious flashlight. I've been carrying a L2P from Solarforce for a while because I have brighter drop ins and use a recharbable 18650in it. The dropin recently broke and while it was out for repair I used my old 6PL and fell back in love. They are so similar, but there is something about the surefire that I just really like. I was wondering if there was a good source to buy a 6PL or G2L, or maybe a few to stash since I know that they don't make them anymore. I would prefer for them to be complete with the factory Surefire dropin.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why would you want the original Surefire drop-in? They aren't really popular amongst CPF community here. You are better off with a Malkoff M61 drop-in in a 6P host IMHO.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
It sounds like he's after something more intangeable than specs or pefomance.

Visit cpfm and then eBay, but make sure to get the 80 lumen version, not the 120.

eclipse13

Newly Enlightened
pjandyjo, the ones for me would most likely get upgrades, but my fiance wants to get a few for family members for Christmas presents. They aren't the type to modify or upgrade their lights, so I think its best for them to get one that I know will be reliable.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
pjandyjo, the ones for me would most likely get upgrades, but my fiance wants to get a few for family members for Christmas presents. They aren't the type to modify or upgrade their lights, so I think its best for them to get one that I know will be reliable.
Then maybe you might want to get the 6PX Pro for them? I am sure they will find the 15 and 200 lumen more useful?