rrt2 r2, Jet-I Pro v3, SC51 beamshots tonight just for fun (little heavy pics)

aau007

Enlightened
So some heavy fogs rolled in and I thought it would be fun to see some starwar kinda beams. Keep in mind they were shot using all auto settings with no flash. Purpose is just to see the beam profile and not trying to see which light has more lumens, nor to compare the colors. The sky has a little moon light and is not pitch dark. 2nd and 3rd pictures have trees in the background.

Jetbeam rrt2 r2, Jetbeam JetI-Pro V3, Zebralight SC51.

IMG_0098s.jpg

Jetbeam rrt2 r2 alone and you can see the spill cone

IMG_0099s.jpg

Just for fun, this is a Titanium Innovation AAA R5
IMG_0102s.jpg

swan

Banned
The jet -1 pro goes hard. My rrt2 r5 smooth reflector model is the light i use the most- great shots.

Sarlix

Enlightened
Nice comparison shots aau007. Are you running that Jet-I Pro off a 14500? I had the Jet-I pro Q5 and it sure packed a punch!

You can see how much bigger the hotspot is on that Zebra.

aau007

Enlightened
Nice comparison shots aau007. Are you running that Jet-I Pro off a 14500? I had the Jet-I pro Q5 and it sure packed a punch!

You can see how much bigger the hotspot is on that Zebra.
Yeah. Running 14500 in the Jet-I Pro. That's why it looks to my eyes about the same brightness to the rrt2.

I always like to run this to see what the beams are actually like. I read a lot of reviews on lights and what people said on "beamshots" comparison. Most of them actually are hotspots comparision, say at 100' or 150', etc. You will need to picture the actual "beam" in your head on what the beam looks like, enlarging from 1" or so from the head of the light to a spot about x feet wide over y feet. Without the fog, it is also extremely difficult to see the spill cone in a larger scale, like the one I shot with the rrt2. Yeah, putting it on the floor works but that's small.