• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS McGizmo Mule Hi Cri 3s Head $SOLD$

supersuby

Enlightened
Had a few things come up so i have to let go of some of toys. This one i really really wanted to keep but up for sale it go's. A beautiful Steve Ku Ti Gavina 18650 tube/Tail with 9 beautiful Blue Trits ( 6 in tail and 3 in the switch ) with a beautiful McGizmo Hi Cri Mule head :) All in excellent condition, i used it once around the house and it has sat in the safe since. Asking SPLIT shipped via priority mail fully insured inside the CONUS and i will eat paypal fee's :) Outside the CONUS please PM or Email me for a exact shipping quote. Please post an " I'll Take It " followed by a PM or Email if interested :)

Ok this one has been split up :) The McGizmo Hi Cri Mule Head is left

McGizmo Hi Cri Mule Head Only = $210 shipped in the CONUS

photo23.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo25.jpg

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS GAVINA 18650 Tube/Tail W/Mule head

Hey Supersuby!

I kow you want to keep the package together...but IF you decide to split and have buyers for everything, I'd be interested in the body, tc, and the trit switch (pending price of course).

Good luck with the sale!

egrep

Enlightened

This isn't your typical Gavina 18650 tube either. It's an exquisitely knurled version. *sweet*

exquzmwa

Enlightened

That is a nice setup. Best wishes on the sale. I would so get this if I could :) A spare Gavina 18650 body with blue trits and a trit siwtch would be sweet. Somebody is going to get a nice light.

supersuby

Enlightened
Re: WTS McGizmo Mule Hi Cri 3s Head

This one has been split up, only the McGizmo Mule head remains :)

McGizmo 3s Hi Cri Mule head = $225 shipped in the CONUS