• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Dead TiFli & Ugly Draco for mod/repair***SOLD***

sebast

Enlightened
This is a Draco that i have used on my keychain during several month, chrome coating is wearing off.
It don't working anymore, i tried to pull apart the pill with nose plier but i only scratched it, and it never come..
Then, true modders can maybe make something?

In addition i have a TiFli, a very nice handmade titanium piece,polished(old anodizing appear in gaps).Look here if you don't know what is this).
This tifli, buyed here in 2009, has already had contact problems, fixed with the little straw piece, and I use it for several months.
But when I tried it for sale, no light at all. I cleaned the contact, tried to straighten the straw piece and nothing. Then it's here, in my dead lights sale thread:(
I think it's not very hard for put the led apart, but when you see my skill on the Draco...:green:
Pics:

Then i sell two dead light!:

70$ shipped anywhere
1st to post i'll take it and prompt payment get it
PP only at [email protected]

Last edited:

kevinm

Enlightened
Re: FS Ugly Draco for parts

When you say it doesn't work, what do you mean? What happens when you try to turn it on?

sebast

Enlightened
Re: FS Ugly Draco for parts

It happens nothing, like before i tried to pull off the pill(it just move about 1mm),a few weeks ago, t worked sometimes but with flickering.
When i tried it yesterday it doesn't work again, then i'm tired of this light!
Price drop!

sebast

Enlightened
Re: FS:Dead TiFli & Ugly Draco for mod/repair

Sale changing, TiFli added to the Draco...