Parallel Kaidomain AMC7135 - Help need

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, i've take some driver from KD, some 5 mode 2.8A and some single mode 1.4A

Here a photo

The Right one is the 2.8A and the left one is the 1.4A

I need to parallel them to have a 4.2A 5 mode, i've read many post about this but it's doesn't seems work for me...

Please can someone help me?

Last edited:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Thanks 007! I've just read it, if i urderstand correctly i have to parallel the boards from the legs chip, but i don't understand which board i have to connect to the battery...or both?
Thanks for all you can say to me.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi stepep,

You will want to connect the master boad ( the one on the right ) to the battery. You also connect the master to the LED. Another thing I recomend doing is to remove the diode from the slave board. You dont need it since the master board has the same chip next to the LED + . Getting rid of it will help lower the resistance in the board.

You will want to solder your wire across the + pad and to the 2 places where the diode was soldered with one long piece.

Also when you solder your LED + wire to the pad I recommend soldering that wire to the end of the diode as well as to the + pad as shown.

The slave wires can be connected to any of the chips so to avoid crowding and the risk of shorts you can use chips on the bottom for slave connects. I also remove the spring on the battery + from the master and solder directly to the pad, its best to keep the resistance as low as possible with these boards.

Last edited:

stepep

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Vesture:thumbsup: you illuminate me!!!
I'll do like you say.
Thanks for all :wave: