• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB McGizmo Ti PD or Ti PD Mule *FOUND*

intellax

Newly Enlightened
title says it all, wasn't having much luck on other forums, thought I'd try here. PREFER a user but will consider anything. Let me know!! Thanks,

-Brett

Last edited:

intellax

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB McGizmo Ti PD or Ti PD Mule

TTT... I know there's the perfect Ti PD Mule for me somewhere!

intellax

Newly Enlightened

Dear CPF member,

Hi, I am your Ti PD Mule. I've noticed you haven't used for me awhile, instead preferring to just stare at me sitting on the shelf. While I appreciate the attention, I would love to be used and abused, cause I'm dirty like that. I believe I would enjoy life a lot more with Brett, and although I might not be as pretty after just a short time, at least I would not sit here, with the same cell for months and months. I want to see the world, or at more of it. I think it's time we said our goodbyes, I should be on my way now. Thanks for all the love and attention, but when it's over, it's over. I will think of you often,

Muley...

or

Bump!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I might be persuaded to part with my ti PD. It is a gorgeous AlTin coated modded XP-G very warm and creamy tint like no other out there! I am kinda on the edge with ordering a new Spy 007 XM-L. Let me know if you are interested. My email is [email protected]

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Pics...
AlTiN_PD-S_01.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_02.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_04.JPG

AlTiN_PD-S_03.JPG

Last edited: