• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired DEFT EDC SUPER POCKET THROWER-AS NEW CONDITION

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
NOW SOLD Okay, there is plenty of information on this forum regarding these superb lights. On the OMG lumens website it describes how every component has been very carefully chosen to provide the extreme throw capabilities these little lights deliver. Thye OMG site also has plenty of pictures showing these lights reach targets hundreds of feet away. This light can embarrass many much larger 'throw' lights and you would spend lots of time and money trying to recreate its performance DIY style. Even the host module has been refined and re-worked to meet the designers standard. I bought this light direct from the maker a couple of months ago and partly due to the fact that it does not have a momentary on switch i am selling it.

The light is in superb condition and has not been abused in anyway, the diffuser that resides in the battery tube is still present etc. This light has had less than 10 mins burn time full stop. I am more than happy to send pictures via email to any prospective buyer.

Price is $150 including international/worldwide (i am based in the UK) postage up to the value of $20, payment via Paypal. If not using PP gift please add 4%. I will go out of my way to ensure this light is packaged safely etc but i will not be accountable for any losses/damage.

Any questions PM me,

Regards,

Philip

Last edited:

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
Bump, thanks for the offers but i am not really looking for a trade on this light. Maybe interested in an HDS rotary 200