Let the campaining begin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
Dumbya: Who would be better off is Saddam was in power?

Joe Citizen: Well, Dumbass, maybe all of our soldiers who are coming back home in body bags for starters!... Where are your priorities, besides up your butt?

Dumbya: Let's see, my priorities? Hmmm, feed the poor? Nah. Help the homeless? Frig 'em. Acknowledge the jobless crisis in this country? Nope, just let the Hindus take all of those formerly well-paid positions in American companies while watching our economy continue it's downward spiral. Lead our military on a wild goose chase for those imaginary WMDs? Yeah, why not? The military needs the exercise anyway. The stiffs that we get back from Baghdad are just "collateral damage". Protect a piece of cloth? Jumping Jiminy, that's it! Protect an inanimate object! I mean after all, what's more important to our citizens and their security? If we keep people from wiping their *** with that striped piece of fabric, our nation will be much safer and improved because of it. I should have an easy time trying to persuade the jarheads and other "catatonic" robots of American society to see this. But then again, there is that nemesis of mine called "the educated public". Could I be any more clueless? Am I really a moron in disguise? Am I really THAT ignorant?

Joe Citizen: Yes in god dam deed! See Dumbya, you aren't as stupid as your actions lead us to believe. You just need to ask yourself those questions before you attempt to exercise the few brain cells that you already have.

Anyone but Bush 2004!!!!

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
Okay...I will be the first to calmly say...

RUN the HELL out of here FAST before the admins come! For the love of holy Jesus, Allah, and the great fat one please listen to me! This will end very very badly for you! RUN!!!

Greta

Flashaholic
Yeah... I'd call this baiting. And trolling.

From Metafilter Frequently Asked Questions :

[ QUOTE ]
"Posting purposely inflammatory things for the sole purpose of baiting others to argue the points until blue in the face - basically people do this for kicks, to destroy conversations and communites, for the hell of it."

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck... yep... troll.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.