6-18V 3000mA 3-Mode Circuit Board for XM-LT60 Emitters

Karl_MTB

Newly Enlightened
From DX SKU 57779
I need only two Mode Hi and Mid. How can I eliminate Flasching.

simplec6

Enlightened
Does anyone know if there are there any drivers available that are 3 mode HML with high in the 4.5 amp range and input voltage up to 9 volts?
Does anyone here offer shiningbeam driver modifications and will add some 7135s to one for me to get a high mode higher than 2.8amps?

dinac

Newly Enlightened
Guys,

does anybody can tell me where this driver are available to buy from online stores?
I was ordered this item from buyoneme, dealextreme, and one more shop, but they all refunded me money because they dont have it on stock.... but on their sites stays IN STOCK ...

I need this urgently few pcs.

Thanks !

Fastandbulbus

Newly Enlightened
Guys,

does anybody can tell me where this driver are available to buy from online stores?
I was ordered this item from buyoneme, dealextreme, and one more shop, but they all refunded me money because they dont have it on stock.... but on their sites stays IN STOCK ...

I need this urgently few pcs.

Thanks !

Not sure which of the above requirements you're referring to, but Shiningbeam has a 3 mode, no blinky ~3-6v. I expect you'd get it quick if you were ConUS.

There's a 3-18v driver at KD, sku S020121, but it looks like it puts 5A to a single led, which would be excessive.

moderator007

Enlightened
Maybe this one from Kaidomain sku #S010116. Reviewer says 6-18v driver with 3A. No idea what the modes are but there are three.