New NITECORE T2 and T5 light

coaking

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

Here is ''spy'' image of new Nitecore lights.

nitecore.jpg

By coakingg at 2011-11-19

Regards

Rawk

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the picture !
Well I recently ordered the Thrunite Ti for my keys.
17$ from hkequipment - free shipping !

What about modes, runtimes & price ?

kreisler

Banned
I think Nitecore, Klarus and Jetbeam are all sister companies.
And we think that Klarus was also partnering with 4Sevens who again is friends with EagleTac, Fenix, Olight and Microfire.

Klarus and Jetbeam have professional looking websites. If a website is lousy or not uptodate, i will think bad about the company.
Sorry, but that's me.

davecroft

Enlightened
I think they are nice looking little lights but the lack of knurling might be an issue for those of us with less than nimble fingers.

tam17

Enlightened
Shame that no specs are available. T2 looks nice, but why no knurling on the head? Tailstanding would be nice, too:(

Cheers,

Tam

coolperl

Newly Enlightened
This is stealing from Klarus!!!

No, it's not. The original design was made by 4Sevens. It was the Klarus, who stole the concept and released the "Mi" series under its own brand. This issue was discussed in other thread already. Now it's time for copy/clone from Nitecore.

Nitecore and Jetbeam are owned by Sysmax. Klarus has no affiliation with Sysmax ...yet.

Last edited:

Lord Flashlight

Enlightened
I got a T2 in the mail this morning. Needed a keyring light and didn't want to break the bank. The 50 lumens it puts out seems like more and it's a little slimmer than the Fenix E01 that it's replacing on my keys.