• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL ITEMS SOLD/WITHDRAWN:HA Moddoolar Head, Triad, McClikcy AlTiN Pak - Thanks CPF!

samuraishot

Enlightened
ALL ITEMS SOLD/WITHDRAWN:

*SOLD, Shipped & Received*
HA Moddoolar Head w/ Stainless bezel, 3 level H-M-L, Neutral Tint, with E-Series adapter collar, a diffuser (that came with my DEFT-EDC) that I placed behind the UCL lens that smooths out the beam - This is $221 +shipping from Oveready, I'm asking $195 $190 $185 $180 $175 shipped

I accept Paypal goods (I will take care of the fees, no need to add any sort of percentage) or USPS MO. Post an "I'll take it" in the thread and I'll send you either my Paypal info or address to send the MO.

Additional Info: The E-series adapter collar has scratches around the notches from pliers, but it does not affect in any way the its function (the threads are fine). The Leef E to C body has been moved to CPFMP and the Triad tail is now sold.

Here are some photos of the head, post #71:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?311266-Oveready-Moddoolar-Pocket/page3

6b25930c-e94a-d96f.jpg

*Withdrawn* Rare HA Leef E to C 2x18650 tube, K&J Magnets neodymium magnetic spacer (These magnets are crazy strong!) - asking $110 (net to me) + shipping $110
*SOLD, Shipped & Received* HA Moddoolar Triad Tail w/ McClicky switch and black boot - asking $60 shipped
*SOLD, Shipped & Received* AlTiN Coated McClicky Pak $155 (Net to me) + Shipping

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HA Combo > Moddoolar Head + Leef E to C + Moddoo Triad Tail w/ McClicky

If it gets part out, I would be interested in the HA Leef E to C 2x18650 tube.

:thanks:

Good luck on the sale!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS: HA Combo > Moddoolar Head + Leef E to C + Moddoo Triad Tail w/ McClicky

Good luck on the sale!

Hi rookie, you've got dibs on the tube if I decide to part out. Thanks!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS:HA Moddoolar Head+Leef E to C+Triad Tail *TurkeyDay $ Drop* & AlTiN McClicky

:wave:

samuraishot

Enlightened

Good luck on the sale!

PM Sent!

samuraishot

Enlightened
Replied to PM's!

Edit: AlTiN McClicky Pak now SOLD!

Moddoolar/Leef Combo still up for grabs!

Last edited:

samuraishot

Enlightened
Re: WTS:HA Moddoolar Head+Leef E to C+Triad Tail *BLK Friday $ Drop* Still available!

Evening Bump!

Edit: Replied to PM's!

Last edited:

Glowmo

Enlightened
Re: WTS:HA Moddoolar Head+Leef E to C+Triad Tail *BLK Friday $ Drop* Still available!

Hi samuraishot,

I'm interested in the HA Moddoolar Triad Tail w/ McClicky switch and black boot. Is it in perfect condition? Would you ship international? If you decide to part out, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Moritz

samuraishot

Enlightened

Hi samuraishot,

I'm interested in the HA Moddoolar Triad Tail w/ McClicky switch and black boot. Is it in perfect condition? Would you ship international? If you decide to part out, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Moritz

PM on the way!

samuraishot

Enlightened

Payment received for the Triad! Thanks!

jcalvert

Enlightened

Thank you for the Triad, I look forward to using it to finish my own lego. I wish you success in selling the other parts!

All the best,
John

samuraishot

Enlightened

Thank you for the Triad, I look forward to using it to finish my own lego. I wish you success in selling the other parts!

All the best,
John

Thanks, John :thumbsup: The Triad is on its way!

samuraishot

Enlightened

Good morning, fellow flashaholics!

seahunt

Enlightened

I'll take the head.
PP info pls.
PM incoming

samuraishot

Enlightened

I'll take the head.
PP info pls.
PM incoming

Replied to PM!

Edit: Thanks, seahunt, payment received! I'll ship it out today :thumbsup:

Last edited:

seahunt

Enlightened

Received head in good order--Thank You!