Kudo's to Arc for TWO great flashlights...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilAlex

Enlightened
Kudo\'s to Arc for TWO great flashlights...

So. I order an Arc AA Second.

I get it the next day by 11 am.

It's fantastic. A little heavier than the AAA, but brighter, and longer.

The AA get's a 10. (The AAA has an 11, however)

The design, allowing the split ring to hide under the tailcap is just another example of splendid arc design.

Peter, may you and arc's shadow never grow less.

Phil

dtsoll

Enlightened
Re: Kudo\'s to Arc for TWO great flashlights...

Phil,
Well said, not to even mention the immortal LS. Arc Rules /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
PhilAlex said:
So. I order an Arc AA Second.

I get it the next day by 11 am....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! And all the way to Canada. I wonder if he drove it there himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I agree about the AA. I am very pleased. I don't like most lights I get, but every once in a while I purchase one that I'm really happy with. The Arc AA is such a light for me. It fits a little lighting niche for me perfectly, and the quality of construction and light output is superb.

PhilAlex

Enlightened

I have my ARC AA in the car with a Lithium. Perfect, always works and just beefy enough.

I would stick an ARC AAA in there instead, but no lithium in AAA, yet. And I don't want to worry about old batteries.

Likebright

Enlightened

Yes! I have had my AA for about two weeks now and the thing grows on you. It is just bright enough and built "solid as a rock."
It is with me all the time and I haven't been able to run down the battery yet!. As for the AAA same thing, and a great keychain light.
Great Lights from a great company./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.