• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3 lights... Withdrawn.

brandocommando

Enlightened
Withdrawn...

1. McGizmo Sundrop XR-U.
This has the Nichia 083 emitter, and also comes with an T6 neutral XM-L LE that I built. The XM-L works in the Sundrop well and it's a lot brighter, but has a less than perfect beam on a white wall. The mod I did can be seen
here. (This LE would do very well in a Mule.) Only small surface scratches on this one, no dents or dings, and I just put a brand new McClicky switch in it and a hard press boot.

$395.00 shipped CONUS for the Sundrop and both LE's. Withdrawn.
Option: Sundrop XR-U with Nichia 083 $330 shipped. Withdrawn.
Option: Neutral T6 XM-L LE only, $70 shipped. Withdrawn.
FORSALE017.jpg

CRI018.jpg

2. This is a rare FM 1X26650 copper host, sporting a first generation CRYOS, a UCL, and a smooth black xeno bezel ring. Inside is a VanIsle FETtie and a L/M/H 5.6A copper QUAD. It's the R5 6200K edition (nice white tint,) with Carclo plain tight optic. It is in very good shape. There is 1 very tiny ding on the CRYOS. This cost me $575 to put together.

$450.00 shipped CONUS Withdrawn.
Option: Quad and FETtie only, $300.00 shipped Withdrawn.
Option: FM copper host only, $100.00 shipped Withdrawn.
Option: First gen CRYOS and bezel ring, $70 shipped Withdrawn.
FORSALE005.jpg

FORSALE.jpg

CRI032.jpg

3. This is an older FM 2C host with a Malkoff M91 (engraved.) It has a few scratches. It comes with a mystery head that I ordered from NB. I have no clue who makes it, but it has a nice taper to it, and it looks really good on this host. This one also comes with 3 AW 3300 Mah "C" cells. They are a little beat up, but they work fine.
I have also used low voltage modules and primary "C" cells in this host, and it works good. (This requires a magnet because Duracells are a bit shorter.)

$175 shipped CONUS Withdrawn.
Option: Host only, $100.00 shipped Withdrawn.
Option: M91 only, $85.00 shipped Moving to CPFMP.
FORSALE011.jpg

FORSALE012.jpg

All sales are PP gift preferred, or please add 3% for PP fees.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

brandocommando

Enlightened
Re: FS: 3 lights, McGizmo, FM, QUAD

Bump! Not much luck selling complete lights, so splitting options have been added!

taratata

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 3 lights, McGizmo, FM, QUAD

Hi,

I'll take the FM26650 host if you ship internationally

PM sent

brandocommando

Enlightened
Re: FS: 3 lights, McGizmo, FM, QUAD, new options!

I am not shipping internationally at this time. Sorry.

taratata

Newly Enlightened

Too bad, PM me if you change your mind...
Thanks

brandocommando

Enlightened

All items have been withdrawn, or moved to CPFMP. I apologize for the confusion.

Socom1970, withdrew his offer, (which was fine) and was not denied a sale by me in any way.

taratata, I have had bad luck shipping internationally and have had packages disappear before, I am sorry that I cannot accommodate your interest.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

:takeit:

I'll take the: $395.00 shipped CONUS for the Sundrop and both LE's.

PM incoming.

All items have been withdrawn, or moved to CPFMP. I apologize for the confusion.

Socom1970, withdrew his offer, (which was fine) and was not denied a sale by me in any way.

taratata, I have had bad luck shipping internationally and have had packages disappear before, I am sorry that I cannot accommodate your interest.
After Socom already posted that he'd take the Sundrop package?

brandocommando

Enlightened

Socom withdrew his offer, by his own choosing, while the sale was still open (via PM.)

As stated, he was not denied a sale by me in any way...

I did choose to deny taratata's request to ship internationally. I did so because I have lost shipments overseas before, and this sale was intended for CONUS only.

It was after these 2 failed transactions that I choose to withdraw the sale entirely.

Again, I apologize for the confusion.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

That's a bummer - personally I was tempted by the SD package and had to hold myself back, being out of work right now. The only one that looked unresolved was the deal with Socom and I was thinking he won then had it pulled out from under him!

Good luck on the next go round, or maybe I'll try to work something out with you on it.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, all. Yes, I did withdraw on my own via PM's with Brandocommando while the sale was still open. I was trying to get my withdrawal posted to this thread earlier, but my broadband connection was giving me trouble and I could not get online. Brandocommando is fine and did not slight me at all. I apologize for any confusion or delay.

Brando, good luck with your sale wherever you post it. :thumbsup: