Armytek Predator in real life...

Quelalumieresoit

Newly Enlightened
Greetings from BELGIUM.
I've been looking at the Armytek Predator for a while.
There are some very interesting reviews and videos on the web, mainly dealing with the smooth reflector version (I would probably choose the OP reflector as far as I'm concerned).
On the paper (and video), this torch seems to be very -very- tough and reliable.
I'd like to collect some owner's experiences -good or bad- in the real world.
Stories about the torch itself, but also about the customer's service (did any European users have to experience the customer's service? ) .

:thumbsup:
As usual, I apologize for my approximate English, I'm French speaker. Keep it in mind if you ever find an unpleasant nuance in my words. This would be unintentional...

bugman0914

Newly Enlightened
I have had an Armytek for about 4 months now and I use it daily. Great light with a tremendous throw as well as a decent spill. Very tough and super easy on battery life for the amount of lumens you can produce on max output.
T

Jakpro

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup:
As usual, I apologize for my approximate English, I'm French speaker. Keep it in mind if you ever find an unpleasant nuance in my words. This would be unintentional...

You never need to apologize for your English. Just being able to converse in a second language is, in itself, admirable.

Personally, I really enjoy reading posts from people all over the world!!

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
Just got back in the house after a late night dog walking operation..........with the Predator. What a boss light this is, i just keep coming back to it as it ticks my demands and need boxes so well. I treat myself to a new light, use it for a couple of days as it is a novelty and then POW i end up back with my gold smooth, narrow beamed ArmyTek. It throws like a demon, the spill is more than adequate, it seems easy on the cells with good runtime and it looks sick as well. I like it better than one of these other XM-L tactical lights, they get hot quicker and don't have much throw. I just hope ArmyTek don't start using them.