flashlight show

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
im putting together a flashlight show for a few friends (think tupperware party on testosterone). i want to feature a couple of led flashlights that would be useful to non-flashaholics. the qualifications for the lights need to be everyday batteries, such as aaa aa c and d sized batteries. was hoping you guys could recommend a couple of lights. i'll tell you what ive got in mind so far, and i'll let you add a few suggestions from there.
2 and 3 d magleds from lowes black friday sale
fenix e05 aaa
quark 2aa
nightcore d10
6d halogen maglites (just for kicks)
fenix tk50 2d

was hoping you guys could shed some light on what else i could feature for everyday joes. might add some knives too but i guess that's for another thread.

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
im doing this show in 3 weeks. anyone have suggestions of what to show/sell? i have 2 dozen people coming. maybe a half hour total, need to feature a few lights. what do you guys recommend?

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
i was gonna buy a few for the show, things i think people need or would want. i'd have one in a box, the first person could take it, then i would order more if 2 or more sold, but they could see what it looks like. most of them, i already have one in my collection to show, then i would order one if they liked mine. i just need some non-flashaholic advice. what would normal people like or find useful?

ssvqwnp

Newly Enlightened
How about some infinitely variable lights like the iTP SA1/2 Eluma? Maybe a Skyline 1 or 2, though they run on 123's. Non-enlightened people that I've shown my Jet-1 Pro to tend to find that feature "neat-o bandito." May also consider ShiningBeam's lights and perhaps a few cheap Romisens for the budget-conscious.

Also, take some pictures of all the lights if you can! :)