• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***ALL SOLD*** Spy 007 Thanksgiving SALE

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two "like new" Spy 007 lights up for grabs to fund the new XM-L coming out soon. #554 is a neutral tint with two green trits and #525 is cool tinted and both are programable to 1400mA bursts as they are the latest run just like new never carried, Asking $795 each your choice!

spyxpg 009.JPG
spyxpg 017.JPG
spyxpg 014.JPG
spyxpg 010.JPG
spyxpg 009.JPG

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spy 007 Thanksgiving SALE

Great lights and great prices.
Tempting...
I'm waiting for the XM-L version too, but a neutra SPY would be nice to have.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I could ship to Germany but I would require full disclosed payment to be covered by PayPal's seller's protection plan and express shipping which is trackable and about $25 to $30 USD. Let me know if you are interested. If this is the same person that sent me a message on loop.net, I know who you are and just don't want to get screwed over. Alles gute und auf wiedersehen....Karlheinz Riedel Send me an email at [email protected]

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Hi customcollector - good catch - that one (#525) is as nice as they come - a really low price for one of these in the superior shape they are in.

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great catch guys.
I was debating on the Neutral version all night.
I literally snoozed & lost.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Hey Karl...I assume Jochen is not CustomCollector, right?Some confusions here...;)

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both lights areold and paid for and custom collector is Stephan not Jochen my error. I got confused by multiple PM's and emails from Germany. Jochen, welcome to the forum and enjoy your visits. There is a wealth of information to be had here and great friends to be made. Now we wait to order the new XM-L Spy 007!