novatac 120t bezel ring

goingyard

Newly Enlightened
I am needing to remove the bezel ring. I am thinking the ring will come off but if it does it is on there pretty tight. I do not want to ruin my wires new light. If I can get the light I can get it coated pink for her. It will be a great christmas present for her. I am hoping there are some people out there that might be able give me a couple of tips with my problem.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ring is removable. What works good for me on bezel rings is to push the ring into a tire tread while turning the body, some people have good luck with mouse pads too.

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Press the bezel against the sole of a running shoe and twist.
Novatac do not use any threadlock so you dont have to worry about that :)

goingyard

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for both of the options. I will give both of them a try. I will let you know if any of them work.

goingyard

Newly Enlightened
The ring is removable. What works good for me on bezel rings is to push the ring into a tire tread while turning the body, some people have good luck with mouse pads too.

It worked great. Now to just take the rest of the thing apart. Thanks for the help.

Flucero28

Enlightened
Snap ring pliers work like a charm to un screw the brass ring holding the driver/emitter assembly inside the light.

Latest posts