OLIGHT M31 Triton SST-50 or OLIGHT M3X Triton XM-L

RBH

Newly Enlightened
Sorry if this has already been beat to death. Im sure you all know both of these can be bought for a good price at the present time.

Bruce

shortstack

Enlightened
I went with the m3x due to it doesn't have the heat issue problem, although it doesn't have a medium mode.

Nonprophet

Newly Enlightened
Got my M3X Triton for $93 shipped as a Black Friday Deal at Battery Junction, price still good until Sunday night........

NP

RBH

Newly Enlightened
How do you both like the light ? How long can you safely run it on high ? I have a Maelstrom G5 and the Stanley HID . It would be nice to have something kind of in between the two.
Is the low setting more like medium?

Thanks Bruce

RBH

Newly Enlightened
I guess it doesn't matter, as they are out of stock.

Bruce

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
RBH,

I can tell you where you can buy the Olight M3X with Xtar 18650 batteries and a charger for a little over $100 if you are interested. Shoot me a pm and I can give you the info.

Last edited:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I bought the M3X from Shane that goes by protactical19 on ebay. I can give you his number and you can tell him Brad sent you. It's cheaper to just pay him via paypal and wave the ebay fees. But I paid $115 for mine and that was a charger included and a good set of Xtar 18700 2600MAH batteries that are about $17. I'm at work right now, but if your interested I can send you his phone number when I get off.

KGrHqQOKp0E5bBbF4BObWRZG6w60_3Small.jpg

Last edited: