• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Textured McGizmo clip - looking to trade for AlTiN, TiCN or stonewashed clip

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Textured McGizmo clip - *sold*

I just got an AlTiN Haiku last week and want to see if someone has an AlTiN, TiCN or stonewashed clip they'd like to swap for the textured one.

The clip looks so cool, but I'd rather lose the bling and have a matching clip so I'll try to trade into one and if I get no action on it, may just sell the clip.
P1030563.jpg

P1030560.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: Textured McGizmo clip - looking to trade for AlTiN

Hi Pete,

I think this is in the wrong forum brother. :thinking:

But, since I'm here, I have a regular plain McG clip sitting unused. If you can't find what you're looking for and want to do some sort of trade and then have someone AlTiN the plain one, PM me.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I wasn't really sure where to put it so hopefully it's okay here and if not someone kind soul will move it to the right place?

When I saw there was a post from you I was hoping you had the right clip! Let's see if one shows up, although I'm a bit doubtful that one will...

nbp

Flashaholic
I figured the Custom BST forum would be a good place. Maybe a mod will move it there.

I don't have any AlTiN coated stuff unfortunately, so no clip for you, but seeing it pop up lately makes me really want some! If someone can do it for a decent price I'd maybe have a whole Gizmo done like your Haiku. I'm kinda thinking about a SunDrop XR-U if there's a year end bonus in my future. What would you think of a AlTiN SunDrop? Sounds kinda cool to me.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I didn't care so much for my Sundrop and to tell the truth I'm a little surprised to find myself enjoying this Haiku so much since it didn't take me long to realize the XR-E version was definitely not for me. Really kind of thought I'd be playing with this one a bit then sending it back to the MarketPlace, but I like it, a lot.

I think it's just a matter of time before someone else offers up an AlTiN coating batch opportunity, and that may be where my clip may need to come from. If it comes to that, maybe we'll end up swapping after all!

nbp

Flashaholic
I'm interested in trying the SD, it's a very specialized item and there's not much like it, as is the case with the Mule. I like having my EDC Haiku and Mule matching, so I don't think I could coat one without doing both. That's why I figured a new light could be the sacrificial goat. Or another Haiku. I could definitely be talked into that. I really love it as a EDC light, as you probably already know from my review. I'm glad that you are liking yours too! :thumbsup:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

After having a Sundrop and finding it not for me, I think a Mule would find itself more at home in my hands - I'd love to pick one up that had the crap beat out of it - wouldn't that look great! (I love the look of beat up titanium and steel and it's a finish that's hard to match, outside of stonewashing, which is my favorite.)

jake royston

Enlightened

well if you decide to sell this one, ill take it off your hands!
just shoot me a pm!
thanks!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I concur, let's get that taken care of ... :)
I looked at this forum to post in and decided since it was just a clip I'd put it out in the general area. Thanks!
well if you decide to sell this one, ill take it off your hands!
just shoot me a pm!
thanks!
The only thing keeping me from selling it outright is that then I won't have a clip at all, and I've
been using it lately. Getting a plain clip in exchange leaves me out a custom clip and needing to get it coated
myself.
I keep holding out hope, and just updated the title to show that I'd probably consider TiCN or stonewashed
finishes as well.