• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *OVER* KL1 with 1A overdrive, HD and Fraen LP

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I'm done practicing. These are the last two that I've done and they came out pretty nice. Both have been overdriven to ~1A and both have Fraen Low Profile optics. Heat hasn't been a problem. I left one laying by itself for an hour. When I picked it up it was very warm to almost hot, but I could easily put my hand around it and grip it.

The one on the left (We'll call this number 1) in the beamshot is sporting a look that I thought would be cool. I guess it's a matter of taste. It has an R2K high dome in it. It has some plier marks in the bezel ring. The one on the right (We'll call this number 2)has a Q3J high dome in it. It has two nicks in the first ring. They look like they could have come from pliers, but pliers never touched this thing. It's in good shape.

The beam shot in the middle is for comparison purposes only. It's a KL1 with a Q3J running at 700mA with an NX05 optic.

Beam Shot:
fada954f.jpg

This is a pic of the head, Number one with the R2K:
fada9544.jpg

This is a pic of Number two with the Q3J:
fada954d.jpg

The pics were taken 3 feet from a white wall in complete darkness.

The beamshot of number one may seem really yellow compared to the Q3J's but it's really only noticeable in a direct comparison. I think the R2K throws better outdoors, due to its warmer color.

Sorry to change the post, but I can't do this offer thing. I'll take $55 for number 1 and $75 for number 2. Or make me an offer on either, I just may take it. I'm ready to move on to other mods. The price includes shipping to the CONUS via priority mail with delivery confirmation. International transactions will pay actual shipping. Payment by PayPal cash transfer.

The price difference between Number 1 and Number 2 is simply a matter of aesthetics. They both function that same.

*NO. 2 IS SOLD*

kj

Enlightened
Re: KL1 with 1A overdrive, HD and Fraen LP

I'm interested in #2 but have a few questions. PM sent...

kj

Enlightened
Re: KL1 with 1A overdrive, HD and Fraen LP

Got PM and replied. PP ready if the item is available. Thanks!