Quark tailcap?

HDCharlie

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of a tailcap from any other brand light, that would fit a Quark and have a "Tactical" switch that fits flush and could tailstand? Or, just a switch that would fit a Quark regular tailcap and do what I want? I realize this is not the norm, but I would like to have a tailcap with a forward click switch that I could set down vertically, when necessary.

Thanks for any help.

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a tailcap from any other brand light, that would fit a Quark and have a "Tactical" switch that fits flush and could tailstand? Or, just a switch that would fit a Quark regular tailcap and do what I want? I realize this is not the norm, but I would like to have a tailcap with a forward click switch that I could set down vertically, when necessary.

Thanks for any help.

I believe 4sevens sells one themselves. It is a tri-lobe type with the lobes acting as standing legs.

kreisler

Banned

Thanks for any help.
the Quark Turbo Flat Tailcap (see under Quark Turbo -> Quark Turbo Accessories) should fit, as has been reported. it's longer (~3mm) and its wider (diameter!!) but the threads fit -- as is standard with the Quark stuff.

and of course it's heavier.

lol.

Tiggercat

Enlightened
It is longer, and makes for a tighter fit in the holster, but it works great. I have one on my AA2 Turbo.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hemdale

Newly Enlightened
I've left my Quark X AA2 lit for approx 45 mins and the rubber click switch got SWOLLEN ! Seems like the air inside the flashlight gets VERY hot.
The only issue: the light was tail standing and because of the rubber click switch swelling...the light fell.

Did it happen to you too ?