Concealable Flashlight Holster

bdelarosa7

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a small quality holster that I can carry my light in. The light is a custom LED about 4.5 inches long with a 1.9" outside diameter around the bezel. I would like the holster to carry the flashlight more so above the belt line as opposed to below. I would like something like these concealco holsters offer...the issue with getting one from there is that it could take a couple months to obtain one. I'd be willing to purchase custom made leather ones as well if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

-Ben

Sales Link Removed - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

herosemblem

Enlightened
Google search "kytex flashlight holster". Not sure how thick the body is, but if you don't mind carrying bezel up, it might work.

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
I agree with nut. Dan at thorscustomleather os a great guy to work with. He is fast amd rates are very affordable. He is workinfg on two pieces for me now amd soo. To ne two more. His rates are listed and ot os eazy to figute cost even before deciding on whar you want... Lots of optioms. Dan is very easy to work with too will post pi s of my anticipated items.... Hopefully soon

bdelarosa7

Newly Enlightened
I didn't pass the background check :(

I've been looking at thors products and am very interested. I am really fond of the Mojave edition open top brown leather holster. Does anybody have experience with this holster?