Flashlight photo blog

dannn

Newly Enlightened
Hello Candlepower!

I have been lurking in these forums as a non member for a couple years but recently joined because I wanted to participate rather than just consume information.

I decided to start a flashlight photo blog. Just purely photos of lights. No reviews or videos. Just photos of lights and maybe a couple sentences describing the light or picture. This is my way of combining my passion for photography and lighting technology.

So I decided to reach out to the most passionate and knowledgeable community on lighting for submissions. I am only one man with a few lights, none which are all that special, but I know there are many people here that would like to share their collection.

Instead of just stealing photos from posts on this forum I would like to formally ask for submissions.

The guidelines are very open. It can be a photo of a collection, a single light, a macro shot of some unique detail or even the light being used.

There is only one request, please do not add any watermarks. I would like to keep the photos clean and consistent. Proper credit will be given by name and a link to a url of your choice.

If you would like to submit a photo please pm me and I will fill you in with more details.

Of course I will be posting here every time there is an update!

thanks CPF!