Whew!! better now!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsoll

Enlightened
After having traded or sold all my Arc LS's I now have Arc LSH-S 473. I was without one for at least a month, maybe longer. Also Chris will be shipping me a new LSH-P and AA TSP next week. I will not trade these!!! I guess I sacrificed them for a new handheld Sony Clie I thought I couldn't live without, ever been there? Anyway, I got the LSH-S and it is truly amazing. I think it is brighter and whiter than the LSH-P's I have had so far. Lucky I guess, took it out tonight and WOW! Although, it could be just being without one of these GEMS for awhile (won't happen again I hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will say this, it is whiter and brighter than any standard I have ever seen for sure. I also wish I had all the LS's I have traded or sold back just to compare, I think this one would stand up to any of them pretty well. Anybody else have a standard that is better than your premiums? Anyway, thanks for listening! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
I have an LSH-S that is whiter than one of my LSH-P's, but it's not as bright by a noticable margin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

red_robby

Enlightened
my LSH-S(#610) is whiter and just as bright as my LSH-P(#1134) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifi guess that's why i have nevr used my
LSH-P /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifi don't want to scratch it up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gifgo figure/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast
in a moment of madness a while back, I sold my ARC LSH-P which was very white and very bright with a beautiful amount of spill. Now I'm sorry that I sold it and feeling a bit at a loss, with the "my God, what have I done" feeling.

V

vlights

LOL! imagine how dealers feel, when they sell all those nice LS's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

specially when customers ask them to choose the nicest one out of them all... and after falling in love with the best one they have to ship it out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

oh well, can't keep all of the nice ones eh? at least i can say "i've seen the light" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GearGuy

Newly Enlightened
This is a great thread! I am a dealer and can't agree more on the above thread. I do not do this anymore, though. I look at each light when I get them in. I make sure that I would be happy with the light before I accept it. I have only returned one light, and for cosmetic reasons. I may be a light snob, but I am also %100 human. When I saw the ammount of "farkle" possible in one of these babies I was definately hesitant to buy my first before I was a dealer. I now stand by ARC with pride. I do not support much when it comes to consumerism, but as you are all aware, in the long run, or any run, this is a good product, and owning one is actually reasonable no matter your income tax bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.