Did E1-HA ever come with LOTC?

pahl

Enlightened
When did surefire start putting LOTC's on the E1's?

I was wondering if it was possible to find a E1-HA with LOTC.

I know you could put a LOTC on a E1-HA, but I would like the E1-HA body to have the lock out mark on the body also.

RevDavid

Enlightened
I have never seen one made that way. I believe that and the clip on the body instead of the bezel are the two things that were added to the E1 that made it different.

David <><

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
i know for a fact that there were some E2-HA's that had a LOTC with the indent on the body, so it is possible that some E1-HA's might have come that way.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
I have two E1-HA's and two E2-HA's with the lock out tail caps and indents on the bodies. I suspect that most of the E1's and E2's still available will have them. All four have rivets, attaching the pocket clip to the bezel, instead of a hex screw. I often prefer to carry the E1-HA and E2-HA, with the (E1e-E2e) hex bezel or KL1 bezel, instead of the E1e or E2e. Do a Google search and some will show up. Unfortunately, some sites still list them but are out of stock. I found that out myself a couple of days ago.
oldgrandpajack

Spectre

Newly Enlightened
I also have an E1-HA and an E2-Ha. Both came with lock out tail caps. I am not entirely sure regarding the lockout indent on the body but I think they have that too. (I dont have them available where I am located at the moment so I cant check).

Bjorn

pahl

Enlightened
I'm glad to know that they did.
I broke the clip on my E1e-HA (don't ask how) and carried it for a week or two without the clip.
It was more comfortable to carry in my pants pocket that way.

I was thinking of putting together a E1-HA body w/LOTC and scalloped bezel.

Now to find one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks,