• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found : Delghi IRIS ''Titanium'' light - Blue Striped/Black PVD

grayhighh

Enlightened
Hello,

Im looking for IRIS's ''Ti'' light. If you have one to sell please pm me, will appreciate it !

What i like to have :

Blue Striped
Black PVD
Stain Finish

Cr123 prefered, dosent mater if the tint is cool or warm. Better to be MINT condition.

Cary

Last edited:

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: WTB : Delghi IRIS ''Titanium'' light - Blue Striped/Black PVD/Satin finish

BUMP!

Still looking for the Blue Striped & Black PVD Ti Iris.

grayhighh

Enlightened

BUMP !

Still looking for the Blue Striped & Black PVD Ti Iris.

Please pm me if you have one to part with :)

Thanks

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have this 18650 custom "one of a kind" as far as I know...Delghi titanium bead blasted striped Iris locked in my safe that I might part with. Let me know if you are interested...

sweetest%20day%20sale%20033.JPG

grayhighh

Enlightened

Karl, Im now only looking for Iris light in Cr123 form.

Thank you for notice. :)

grayhighh

Enlightened
Re: WTB,T : Delghi IRIS ''Titanium'' light - Blue Striped/Black PVD ( Trade offer add

I have a MINT Iris 18650 Blue Striped Cool Tint for trade

Im looking for Blue Striped/Black PVD Iris light in Cr123 format. Or anyone who are interested can pm me your offer:)
But Iris trade for Iris are more preferred.

Here are some pics of my 18650 Iris

DSC_3061.jpg

DSC_3062.jpg

DSC_3063.jpg

DSC_3064.jpg

*This light will not accept flat top 18650 cell*

Feel free to send me you offer
Thanks,
Cary

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: WTB,T : Delghi IRIS ''Titanium'' light - Blue Striped/Black PVD ( Trade offer add

I have a CR123 blue striped one (mint) that I might be willing to part with depending on the offer - I also have one like the one Karl offerred but the CR123 version PM me an offer I can't refuse :)

grayhighh

Enlightened

Offer Sent, Thank you :)

red_hackle

Enlightened

I have a mint stonewashed Titanium Iris (1xCR123)... PM me if you're interested!

fabienne

Enlightened

Okay Cary just to give you more confusion. LOL... I believe I have Black PVD Titanium Iris that you're looking for, but after closer inspection I just realized maybe during tritium installation the Norland is smeared around it because there's transparent smudge around the trit slot. Other than that the condition is perfect. Maybe the others can chime in on how to clean the norland leftover (through PM)

So shoot me any offer if you don't mind.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I have removed excess Norland successfully with a very fine-grade Scotch-bright pad (I'm sure you can use 000 Steel Wool too) Then I just use a tiny bit of metal polish (like Autosol finishing cream) to bring back the shine on the Ti and the transparency back in the Norland.

This works like a charm for me.

grayhighh

Enlightened

I have a mint stonewashed Titanium Iris (1xCR123)... PM me if you're interested!

Thank you for notice, but i have a stonewashed Iris already. :)

grayhighh

Enlightened

Yoni, pm sent.

Okay Cary just to give you more confusion. LOL... I believe I have Black PVD Titanium Iris that you're looking for, but after closer inspection I just realized maybe during tritium installation the Norland is smeared around it because there's transparent smudge around the trit slot. Other than that the condition is perfect. Maybe the others can chime in on how to clean the norland leftover (through PM)

So shoot me any offer if you don't mind.

I'll try what you said, if i get the light. :)

I have removed excess Norland successfully with a very fine-grade Scotch-bright pad (I'm sure you can use 000 Steel Wool too) Then I just use a tiny bit of metal polish (like Autosol finishing cream) to bring back the shine on the Ti and the transparency back in the Norland.

This works like a charm for me.

grayhighh

Enlightened

Thanks guys, thanks CPF. I have found the light i want, i'll try to post a pic when my Iris arrive.

Cary :)