December 2011, Flashlights you have bought this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday I ordered two Xeno E03 XM-L in neutral white tint. One blue and one red color.
That does mean I will soon have totally 4 of this very nice light: 2x warm white and 2x neutral white.

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newbie to the forum - collecting standard flashlights for years from high st shops.

now buying fashlights having done research.

this month purchased Nitecre TM-11 and Zebralght SC-600.

Got the Tiny monster and it is very impressive

moha

DWood

Newly Enlightened
Took advantage of the 25% off this weekend to order a Fenix TK70 and 2 Fenix E11s.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
I haven't purchased any lights for a few months, but I recently ordered the Zebralight SC-600 and it should arrive this week. Zebralight seems to have several lights in the production stage, that look promising. Unfortunatly, it looks that we will have to wait quite a while before they are available.

John_Bowtell

Newly Enlightened
I ordered the Zebralight SC600 on Saturday can't wait till it arrives. Once it does I may have to sell my Klarus P1C 245 lms, Jetbeam Raptor RRT-0 R5 and Sunwayman V10R Ti.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered on the second, and arrived today - a Sunwayman V10R TI
(you know your a flashaholic when - your iPad autocorrects Sunwayman and Muyshondt)
My first new light in maybe 6 months (last one was a little pricey - a Maxabeam)

The new Sunwayman is replacing my "old reliable" Novatac EDC 120P that I have been carrying for over 4 years (it was in my pocket on my wedding day, it will be retired to a big glass display case with some of my knives)

Hope it is as reliable as the Novatac is

Brigadier

Enlightened
Sold a dive watch I was not wearing and bought a SureFire M6-CB from Battery Station while they are still available.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered a FiveMega 3C 1909 flashlight. Don't have it yet, but I will be stalking the mailman this week!

(Edit: I got it yesterday and it is a sweet light. That 1909 bulb pumps out *white* lumens and a *high* level. The build quality and balance of the light could not be better.)

Last edited:

FlaGman

Newly Enlightened
Just received a copper Maratac AAA, maybe the last one available. I am trying to hold off buying another one this month but the Sunwayman titanium V10R is calling to me...

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
ordered the xeno e03 neutral xml (color black).. intrigued what its like..(seems to have a small following) if it turns out to be crap. i will give it as xmas present.. if it is cool.. hmm.. i think i will still give it as present and order myself the blue version when they arrive. hahah.

JustG

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a ZebraLight SC51 and a Quark AA for my brother in law and his wife for xmas.

Oh yeah, and a Titanium Preon for myself!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.