• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold, thanks CPF!

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Thinning the herd of some parts and lights that aren't being used.

First "I'll take it" takes priority and please send PM for PP info. Please send PP only (no gift) within 24 hours or item will be reposted.

Shipped CONUS with DC#. Not responsible for loss or damage in transit. Insurance is an additional $3. Will ship outside CONUS at extra cost. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

Now, onto the fun stuff!

1. FiveMega 3P host $115 to $110 SOLD

This is the original round style 3P host by FiveMega and can fit 18mm cells. The FM 3P host is currently sold out. This host is in very good condition and used as a desk light. There is one small nick near where the bezel screws onto the host (shown in second photo). The Penta McClicky tailcap is in excellent shape with a GITD boot. The SF Z44 bezel is brand new. I've added an extra tail o-ring and battery bumper from Oveready. The FM 3P host is $110 shipped with DC#.

2. Modded Lumapower Avenger GX with neutral XP-G 5B $67 $90 to $85 to $80 to $78 to $73 to $71 to $69 Avenger sold as part of a set on the MarketPlace

This is a great AAA-sized EDC! This light was modded by gunga with a neutral XP-G 5B emitter and it puts out a nice, floody beam. The light is mint and has a comfortable life in its box. There is a glow ring in the front. The light comes with all accessories, including both clips and both clicky and twisty tail caps. The Avenger GX is $67 shipped with DC#.

3. MirageMan E-series 18650 split body in natural HA $100 to $95 SOLD

This natural HA body is dark gray in color and is in mint condition. Made some changes to my lights so this will go to a new home that will hopefully use it. The split body is $95 shipped with DC#.

Please indicate which item(s) you want. These deserve to be used.

I may be adding additional items over the weekend so check back, and thanks for visiting!

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: MirageMan 18650 split body, FiveMega 3P host, modded neutral Avenger GX

Added a MirageMan 18650 split body to the OT.

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

The FM 3P is SPF and going back home. Thanks, I enjoyed taking care of it.

Karl, your inbox is full.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

3. MirageMan E-series 18650 split body in natural HA $100 to $95....I'll take it...Thank You, Hiro......Robert.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hiro, Paypal sent....Thanks...Robert.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

PP received for FM 3P host. Thanks Karl.

PP received for Mirage Man split body. Thanks Robert.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: * Drops* MirageMan 18650 split body SOLD, Leef, FM 3P host SOLD, neutral Avenger

FM 3P host and MM split body are shipped. :thumbsup:

Drop on neutral modded Avenger!

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: * Drops* MirageMan 18650 split body SOLD, Leef, FM 3P host SOLD, neutral Avenger

The mail lady left the MirageMan 18650 in the mailbox yesterday in like new condition...Thank You Hiro....Robert..BTW I am loving the Liteflux.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Thanks for the updates Robert!

Happy holidays CPF and a morning bump on a nice AAA light.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: * Drops* MirageMan 18650 split body SOLD, FM 3P host SOLD, neutral Avenger GX

End of the weekend bump!

Looking for a good home for a neutral XPG modded Avenger GX.