Anticipation

brightidea342

Newly Enlightened
I am bursting with anticipation for getting my first "performance" light!
What Iv'e got on the way is a Fenix LD20 R5. I have read many reviews and I am ready to test the claims my self:naughty:.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good stuff. Now don't make the rookie mistake of getting bored waiting for the postman and ordering another light to fill the time!

Or do. It's much more fun :devil:

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great choice. I've been a flashaholic long before I joined CPF and I still wait to pounce on the mail carrier!

Ksimo13

Newly Enlightened
Got this light for my first "real" light too. I must say that I am nothing but impressed with it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

jalal20

Enlightened
Good stuff. Now don't make the rookie mistake of getting bored waiting for the postman and ordering another light to fill the time!

Or do. It's much more fun :devil:
Lol I second you on that, I have 3 lights on the way now because of the damn anticipation :)

brightidea342

Newly Enlightened
Lol, I've resisted the temptation to order another so far!! I think it should be here tomorrow! or at least, that's what the tracking is saying...
I am more than ready to give that thing a go... :thumbsup:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am bursting with anticipation for getting my first "performance" light!
What Iv'e got on the way is a Fenix LD20 R5. I have read many reviews and I am ready to test the claims my self:naughty:.

Congrats! Remember, it always starts with ONE. :) hahaha

brightidea342

Newly Enlightened
I't came!!!! I't is indeed every thing they say! The only thing that bothers me was I bought this package from amazon,http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005HJIE1Q/?tag=cpf0b6-20 and it didn't come with the holster advertised! I plan to send a message to that seller asking about it. And I should have done some research on the batteries they are JUNK!!!!!
But as far as the flashlight goes, it is better than I could have hoped!! :D